What games do you play ?

ShaneFenton
Prename: Shane
Surname: Fenton

What games do you play ?

Post by ShaneFenton »

Hallo alle,

I realize that after all these years, I've been talking about video game controversies, and never about video games. I never bother sharing the games I've been playing and enjoying, and I never bother asked. Which is why I created this thread (hoping there isn't already one on the same subject).

My games of the year currently are :
- Grim Dawn (I had already played 90 hours 2 years ago, I decided to run it again, and added 200 more hours... yeah, I like it)
- Nehrim (Oblivion mod made by the creators of Enderal for Skyrim. 70 hours on it... yeah, I like it too)
- Fantasy General 2 (I was a huge fan of the first episode. And I love the "fantasy wargame" genre. This second episode delivers)
- Yakuza 0 (20 hours, still stuck in chapter 2 trying to solve every side quest before moving forward)
- Mad Max (50+ hours... didn't expected to enjoy a desert that much)
- The Outer Worlds (archaic, but still)
- Batman : Arkham Asylum (oldie, but goodie)
- Reign of Terror (a total conversion for Grim Dawn that turns it into Diablo 2 : the whole lore, creatures, zones, dungeons, items, classes... with the core GD gameplay and graphics)

By the way, my favourite genres are CRPG and strategy games, and my favourite setting is fantasy. But I can enjoy game of any genre : point'n'click, shooters, etc. Life is Strange and its prequel, Before the Storm, have been my favourite games of 2018.

What about you ? What are you currently playing ? What do you like the most ?
buzzti
VDVC-Mitglied
Prename: Bastian

Re: What games do you play ?

Post by buzzti »

Currently mostly only Trackmania 2020 (i enjoy record hunting)

Earlier this year i player Nebuchadnezzar, Far Cry 5 and Cyberpunk 2077 (which is ok, but released too early)

Also a bit of classic DOOM on the switch